Sewing Summer Camp
This class is open for ages 10 -65!!! Class will start each day at 10:30 am and end at 3:30 pm. Students will learn all of the elements of sewing from the Introduction to Sewing 101 & 102 classes. Here is what you will learn….
- All about your sewing machine
- Proper threading techniques
- Pressure feet and their purposes
- Different stitches and their uses.
- Controlling your machine to make straight seams
- Seam finishing.
- Create a Designer Tote Bag
- Create a Custom Apron
- How to read a Sewing Pattern.
- Understanding pattern markings.
- Laying out of Fabric.
- Proper cutting of Fabric.
- Following Pattern Instructions.
- Choosing appropriate Fabrics.
- Operating a Serger
- Constructing a Pajama Pant
PREREQUISITE: No sewing experience required
DATE: Tuesday July 11th – 14th 6 seats available
Time: 10:00 am– 12:00 Lunch Break 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Class Fee: $ 250.00