Introduction to Sewing 101-1 Lined Tote Bag & Apron
Everyone can learn to Sew with the proper instruction. This class is entry level. We will teach you everything to get you started sewing. This Class will be 100% hands on experience. Sewing will be done in our classroom.
In this class you will learn….
1. All about your sewing machine
2. Proper threading techniques
3. Pressure feet and their purposes
4. Different stitches and their uses.
5. Controlling your machine to make straight seams
6. Seam finishing.
7. Create a Designer Tote Bag
8. Make a designer Apron
9. Proper pressing techniques
Date: Tuesday July 4th – 25th
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: (4 weeks)
Fee: $ 125.00