Introduction to Sewing 101-2 Pyjama Pants
Everyone can learn to Sew with the proper instruction. This class
is entry level. We will teach you everything to get you started sewing. This
Class will be 100% hands on experience. Sewing will be done in our classroom.
In this class you will learn….
- How to read a Sewing Pattern
- Understanding pattern markings.
- Laying out of Fabric.
- Proper cutting of Fabric.
- Following Pattern Instructions.
- Choosing Appropriate Fabrics
- Operating a Serger
- Constructing the Pyjama Pant
PREREQUISITE: Sewing 101-1, Knowledge of Sewing
DATE: Tuesday August 8th – 29th
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (4 weeks)
Fee: $ 125.00